How Obama Got Elected Video

Obamamaniacs in their finest hour. How Obama Got Elected Video.

On the evening of November 4th, 2008 I along with millions of Americans were shocked that a man of Barack Obama’s extreme liberal positions and radical political alliances and policies could be elected President of the United States.

This is further proof that the news media, completely engrosed with Obama’s persona, simply refused to do their job.

Twelve Obama voters were interviewed extensively right after they voted to learn how the news media impacted their knowledge of what occurred during the campaign. These voters were chosen for their verbal abilities and willingness to express their opinions to a large audience. The video below seeks to provide some insight into which information broke through the news media clutter and which did not.

“A democracy cannot exist as permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover they can vote themselves money, from the public treasury. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by dictatorship.” A.F. Tytler (1748-1813)

The average of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.

9 Responses to "How Obama Got Elected Video"

1. Larry says:

What concerns me the most is that these dumb bastards have a vote that counts as much as mine. All voters should be required to pass a test to receive their “voters license” and have reached a suitable age to apply. The average 18 to 21 year old brings lttle life experience to the party and doesn’t realize the ramifications that their vote may have. These people graphically illustrate the ignorance of a vast majority of voters. They’ve been feeding on the useless dribble of the media and SNL. God help us if these specimins make up the future of our country.

2. rick says:

you are right larry, these are the ignorant ones who cant take care of themselves and want free handouts.

3. rob says:

You know it is sad with how little people know. On the bright side at least their will be less competition for jobs since most of these Obama voters are plain ignorant. I had a teacher that said no one knows how stupid & ignorant you are until you speak. All these people in the video demonstrated that perfectly.

4. sturrup says:

Name calling didn’t work this time. You people make me laugh. You lost the election because you were disorganized and ineffictive. Take your own advice and put the blame where it belongs. Please cut the crap about media bias. You’re always talking about how you dominate the airwaves. Check out Rush, Hannity, Laura, Ann, Bill, Dick, Rove, Brit and the list goes on infinitum.

You lost by a landslide. Get over it. Again, also it’s about job creation and again… when Putin raises his head… I can see Russia from my back door… and there again because also to again I have read all of them. Vote Palin!!! She has more experience. She shoots moose and is the most popular Gov. in the whole US of A. My God! Vote for this? GET REAL. This election was about who would be the next PRESIDENT; not about voting for the most popular moose hunter. But also then again to what do I know? I’m one of the “ignant”.

5. Adam says:

WOW- Rob, Rick, Larry: I am appalled at your attitude. As a conservative, I am for free elections and the Constitution. That document allows all people in good standing to vote. Not just the “smart ones.” Who writes the test, who grades it, I would for all Americans to be informed, but you cannot legislate involvment. WOW. STURRUP- i have nothing: you have already had the KoolAde- I will pray for your healing.

6. admin says:

Adam, Here’s the problem as I see it.

We live in a Republic with democratically elected representatives. Not a Democracy. A Republic is ruled by laws; in our case a Constitution. When these representatives ignore that Constitution and institute programs where taxes are taken away from one citizen and given to another they gain power that they were not in fact supposed to have by the origional intent of that Constitution.

There is no place in our Constitution that grants congress the power to take from one citizen and give to another but a full 2/3’s of government spending now does that very thing. Presidents formerly veto’d these programs citing that it was against the Constitution to do this. A few decades ago they started government programs that gave handouts to citizens by taking money from others.

That brings to this crossroad where citizens can now vote for officials that promise these illegal handouts which is bankrupting our once rich nation.

7. Matt says:

you got beat at your own game deal with it. why haven’t the swift boat vets made an appearance. who produced this video? Micheal Moore’s evil twin. i could make a video using the same footage and and change the message completely. editing is a wonderful tool to make your point. Try spending some time looking for real solutions to the problems instead of just adding more shit to the pile.

8. John says:

As a professional researcher, I think this video does a terrible job of critical analysis of voters.

My main gripe: You would have likely heard similarly uninformed responses if the questions were asked of “average” conservative voters. (This is strongly supported by Alexandra Pelosi’s new document “Right America”)

Blaming uninformed liberals for Obama’s election, is exactly like Democrats blaming uninformed conservatives when Bush was elected. Twice.

I don’t agree that voting should be limited to the informed/educated, but I do think that there needs to be much greater emphasis on civic life in this country. I’ve lived in five countries, and traveled to many more, and without question Americans are some of the most politically disengaged people I have met (and before you bite my head off, this is an observation, not a criticism). Voter participation rates may be high, but political engagement is not. Most American’s couldn’t pull out Pelosi, McConnell, or Specter or Justice Roberts from a line-up, and fewer still know where each stand on some of the most pressing issues of our time. They are voting by color (red or blue) not by insight.

And this, even though the impact of their political choices reverberate around the world.

This video makes a point. But I don’t think it’s the one the poster intended. It’s not an admonition of liberal voters. It’s an indictment of civic society in America, and the lack of intellectual curiosity among voters.

9. EGARNIER says:

In the begining, voting rights were restricted to property owners (land owners). I believe that would be a good idea for today, and I believe that if every voter had something to lose when their freedoms are taken away the election results would be much more conservative.