Revelations of eugenic ideology and the racist practices of Planned Parenthood are unfolding more and more. The public is just beginning to believe what people of conscience have known long ago.
Planned Parenthood has diabolically perpetrated their murderous plot to surgically eliminate those they deem undesirable. In other words, kill the babies of unsuspecting minority women by aborting their children .Then, tell them this is a “good thing” for you and your people.
No other ethnic group in the United States has been decimated more by abortion than the Afro-American community. The war being waged upon innocent captives in the womb is led by Planned Parenthood.
What is the strategy? Convince the targeted community to accept their eugenic racist plan by selecting one from their ethnicity to promote it. One of Planned Parenthood’s earliest known projects was in 1939. It was called the Negro Project. A project designed to control the birth of “human weeds ” which was how Margaret Sanger referred to colored people. A project designed to introduce abortion, sterilization and different forms of birth control. This is what a co-eugenic wrote to Margaret Sanger to make sure the “Negro Project” was a success:
Clarance Gamble, the Heir of Proctor and Gamble, wrote a memorandum in November 1939 entitled “Suggestions for the Negro Project,” In the letter he suggested black leaders to be placed in positions where it would appear they were in charge.”
This is her response to Clarance Gamble, from Margaret Sanger, which she wrote.
“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
Planned Parenthood has found their “Minister” in Barack Obama. No other candidate has received as much money from this organization in the history of its existence. There goal is genocide of the Afro American Community and everything is falling in to place.
But should just one issue stop you from supporting a candidate? Some say “no”, but think about it – if a candidate were for eliminating people of certain races, slavery, or forced prostitution, would you still vote for that candidate? NO! You see, a single issue can be a valid reason why not to support a candidate – and in this election, the single issue that should stop you from voting for Obama is infanticide, which Obama refused to stop.
Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, in her own words….
She wrote “Plan for Peace” in The Birth Control Review, April 1932 pages 107-108.
This was little more than peaceful genocide. She wanted the United States:
- “To keep the doors of immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as the feebleminded as determined by Stanford-Binet I.Q. tests.
- “To apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring.
- “To insure the country against future burdens of maintenance for numerous offspring as may be born of feeble-minded parents by pensioning all persons with transmissible diseases who voluntarily consent to sterilization.
- “To give dysgenic groups in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.
- “To apportion farm lands and homesteads for these segregated persons where they would be taught to work under competent instructors for a period of their entire lives. [Practically speaking, a concentration camp.]
- “To take an inventory of the secondary group such as illiterates, paupers, unemployables, criminals, prostitutes, dope fiends; classify them in special departments under government medical protection, and segregate them on farms and open spaces as long as necessary for the strengthening and development of moral conduct.” (Again, concentration camps.) M. Sanger, “Plan for Peace,” Birth Control Review, vol. 16, no. 4, April 1932
But I’ve read that she was a social crusader for good.
Hardly. She said, “The most merciful thing a large family can do for one of its infant members is to kill it.” Margaret Sanger in her book, Woman and the New Race
Sanger’s origional purpose was to eliminate as many “Nergo’s” as possible thru sterilization, when that became unexceptable to most people in America she changed to pushing for the birth control pill. In her campaign to produce and have the pill legalized she argued that “It is not like abortion, which kills a baby, it only prevents the pregnancy.”
Soon after the birth control pill was legalized she revised her views and advocated for legalizing abortion.
Margaret Sanger is founder of Planned Parenthood, and the one who inspired Adolf Hitler in his views of eugenics and “murdering socially undesirable people.”
Margaret Sanger, through Planned Parenthood, advocated abortions on Afro-Americans in order to eliminate what she called “socially undesirable people”.
In the past few years there has been a frantic effort on the part of Planned Parenthood ideologues to revise their own history. Much of the effort has been waged in an attempt to distance the organization and it’s founder, Margaret Sanger, from charges of radical racial bigotry.
Ken Maddox of OneAngryMan.com